This agreement (“Agreement”) is concluded between you (“the user”) and Proficient Trader. Subject to Proficient Trader’s terms and conditions within this agreement, you are hereby extended a non- transferrable right to use this application (the “app”) on Apple Inc.’s iPod and iPhone and Google play, for a personal use only.
1. Proficient Trader is an independent stock trading educational application that simulates stock trading options. This Application is intended solely for educational purposes and for the personal use of the user, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
Neither Proficient Trader nor any of its team members provide financial advice or assistance or offer financial services and Proficient Trader is not a regulated entity nor is it licensed to provide regulated services.
Proficient Trader’s recommendations are for educational purposes only; they constitute guidelines that help in making decisions about trading stocks, mutual funds, and/or ETFs. Proficient Trader’s simulations or recommendations do not constitute advices to purchase, sell, or hold securities.
It should be noted that no third parties remunerate Proficient Trader’s owners for the recommendations issued.
You acknowledge that the information availed through Proficient Trader are meant to help the user comprehend the general investment options available in a particular situation, and the opinions issued by professionals. The app recommendations purport to help the user develop his/her trading skills. Proficient Trader therefore declines any responsibility in relation to these recommendations and, generally, the information produced by the app.
2. Simulations do not necessarily reflect realistic outcomes. Simulated outcomes, for instance, may over-compensate or under-compensate the effects of specific market conditions, such as the unavailability of liquidity. Moreover, theoretical trades usually have the benefit of market hindsight. It is therefore unrealistic to expect the real profit levels of any portfolio to follow closely the theoretical profit levels attained through the Proficient Trader simulations.
3. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Application has been obtained from reliable sources, Proficient Trader is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.
All information in this Application is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Given the changing nature of laws, rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this Application.
Certain links in this Application may connect to Web Sites maintained by third parties over whom Proficient Trader has no control. Proficient Trader makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other Web Sites.
4. Nothing herein shall to any extent substitute for the independent investigations and the sound technical and business judgment of the user.
Accordingly, the information on this Application is provided with the understanding that Proficient Trader is not engaged in rendering investment, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice or services. Should the user engage in real trading, the app must not be used as a substitute for consultation with competent investment, legal, accounting or tax advisors. Before making any decision or taking any real-life decision, you should consult such professionals.
5. In no event will Proficient Trader, or its partners, employees or agents, be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Application or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. You accept to abide by all the local laws, as well as the regulations informing the downloading, utilization, or installation of the Proficient Trader services, including, without restriction, any usage policy put forward by Apple Inc. and Google play in their online app stores’ terms and conditions of service.
7. On a regular basis, Proficient Trader may automatically review versions of the application on Apple and Google play stores. In the process, the company will provide updates of the product through issuing the latest and updated versions. By installing the app, you are authorized to download and set up the updates manually where necessary.
8. Proficient Trader holds the right to suspend, disable, or discontinue any and all components of the Proficient Trader Application without notice and with no legal liability to you. The company is not bound to seeking consent from any user before suspending any functionality.
For purposes of avoiding doubt, this agreement is only between you and Proficient Trader. Apple and Google play constitute the third-party beneficiaries of this agreement.
9. You accept that you will not modify, translate, adapt, or develop derivative works from, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Proficient Trader App or otherwise try to obtain source code from Proficient Trader App.
All material and information posted on this App is subject to copyrights possessed by Proficient Trader. Any retransmission, reproduction, use, or republication of the material or information is expressly forbidden, save with the permission of the owner of the information. Proficient Trader reserves all rights of use of material contained in the App. This includes material and information transmitted through push notification, email, electronic communication, and instant message among other forms of communication.
10. All sales made by Proficient Trader are final. There are no partial or full refunds on sums paid for services. Nevertheless, the subscriber may choose to cancel his or her subscription at any point in time.
All subscriptions will renew automatically. The user with an active subscription may unsubscribe any time to avoid future billings.
11. We value your privacy. We will not share any information regarding you with anyone, except if Proficient Trader is legally required by legal or regulatory process to disclose any such information. In that event, Proficient Trader will share only that portion of the Confidential Information which, in the opinion of its legal counsel, it is legally required to disclose.
12. You accept that Proficient Trader, in its sole discretion, may choose to end your membership without notice for breaching these terms and conditions. In case of a membership termination, Proficient Trader will issue a refund for any unutilized portion of your subscription fee.
13. Because Proficient Trader may need to evaluate and review all transmissions by subscribers within the domain, you agree that Proficient Trader holds the rights to monitor your transmissions from time to time. Proficient Trader reserves the right to evaluate the information and content you receive using the app, without notice and in its sole discretion, and may evaluate, eliminate, or block the receipt or transmission of any form of information, which Proficient Trader deems unsuitable or in breach of any of these terms and conditions.
14. You accept to defend, indemnify, and hold Proficient Trader harmless against any claim, cost, liability, loss or damage (including, but not limited to lawyers’ fees) suffered or incurred by Proficient Trader because of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
15. If you have any additional questions about Proficient Trader’s Terms and Conditions, you are encouraged to contact Proficient Trader. The contact information is:
Tel: +1 302 907 9088
Doha - Qatar
You can also send your enquiries via email to email@example.com
16. The Agreement is subject to the laws of Qatar; any dispute between you and Proficient Trader relating to the Agreement will be submitted to the courts of Qatar.
We have exciting provisions and suggestions to make every Proficient Trader conversation and message ultravaluable.
As this community expands, we have plans to keep the conversations extraordinarily superb and high- quality. Our objective is to offer this community a plethora of surprising and insightful questions and dedicated solutions.
To attain that, I have a couple of ground provisions:
1. Keep it germane: This community’s biggest focus is on securities listed in the United Sates Stock Exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, and AMEX.
2. Learn to Do Your Homework Before Seeking Answers to Your Questions: hazy questions will get you hazy answers. Clear questions will get you lucid answers. The bottom line here is due diligence before seeking further information.
Why We Are Laying Out These Rules and Guidelines
The support group is obligated to assist, but you must take the responsibility for individual success while trading stock. We want to take your trading skills to another level by creating the finest online community. That implies that we anticipate you to (1) do your homework before raising questions and (2) offer value. Learn to deliberate in a systematic manner when looking for further information.
In this regard, this community constitutes a platform for your securities trading skills development. Assist others first, and focus on being systematic and deliberate. With this type of support, you can expect to make great progress in your stock trading skills over time.
We go for all kinds of hits, whether short, medium or long term trades. Most trades will have a goal of about 10% on the upside and limit the risk on the downside with stop loss of around 3%.
Being a subscribed member, you will get push notification alerts to keep you up to speed on the action.
Join us along the way of becoming great! We will send you emails
containing information of how you can help us. We don't spam.